<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18947253?origin\x3dhttp://-angel-white-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Oh hello. I am Ava and I am 17. Strawberries and Cream and novels are my favorite things.


Insert Cbox code here



Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

That was the last straw.

And I felt something in my heart snapped.

I can tolerate all your scoldings
because i understand that at times, i was in the wrong.

I can tolerate George's beating and hitting and yelling and screaming of F words
because i know that at times, im the one who started it..

I can put up with the fact that you told me off even though sometimes it was really george's fault
because i know this is life,
im older, im a girl,
im supposed to be muted when George hits me
instead of further provoking him with words such as "gay" "idiot"

I can even ignore the fact that you treat me differently from george
because he is a son.
Im not.
He is the youngest.
Im not.
He is young(but i believe that is certainly not an excuse for him to behave this way)

I can put up with you saying that i am just throwing a tantrum on George because i dont want to wash the plates etc..
you can say that,
not because its true,
but because i can understand and accept the fact you do not understand me.
I can accept it because you did not mean to hurt my feelings..


BUT

What i really cannot stand is when you tell me this after george hit me hard in the face twice.

You said: Serve you right being hit by george.
(你说:他打你 活该)

然后,我落泪了
我一直告诉自己 跟他过不去一定是我不对 是我暴躁
是我幼稚 是我不该

很多次 我都让自己相信 让着他 是理所当然的
我从来都没有跟他计较过
因为他是我弟弟 因为你是我妈妈

可是刚才你的话 却把我震醒了
我承认他关我电脑我很气
更气他撒谎:我不知道谁关的~

我忍不住说了一句:骗人的孩子是gay
明显的 我说中了
他生气地将靠枕砸向我的脸

虽然不是很疼 但是我感到侮辱
说了句:打女人的男人是gay

然后 他骂了一些脏到不能再脏的话
(你当然听不懂啊)
接着 他趁我没注意
又将靠枕往我脸上砸
这次比较痛 把眼镜砸歪了
弄疼了鼻子 好像被人揍了一拳似的

爸爸进来一看 叫我闭嘴

你呢?

你说了些什么?



你说我活该。




虽然我从小就被你们教导:
不准打弟弟
不要逗他(这个嘛 比较困难)

但是我很清楚知道 不 那不是活该
贺世耀他也有不对的时候

为什么他先打我 永远都是我先挨一句:你给我少说两句
为什么他打我 你们总是认为是我引起的

我以前也以为 爸爸比较喜欢弟弟 至少妈妈你能了解我的感受
你也是女的嘛

可是直到今天 我才发觉原来你一点也不了解我的感受
我忘了 你是你家最小的 你说过姥姥、姥爷都很疼你

所以
当我落泪时
你没有安慰我
却又说了句:“这么大了 还不懂事 听了都烦
整天逗贺世耀。。”和一些更难听的话。。

用英语讲:That's the last straw。
我就是这个意思了

偏心 随便了
可是你说的“活该” 真的真的太伤人
让我太伤心了


可能还是我太天真了。